February 5 2020
Guide to reinstall Windows 10 without losing data:
Follow the given below steps without any losing data to reinstall Windows 10.
This method is applicable only if your Windows 10 device is bootable. If your computer is not bootable, you are required to perform a clean install of Windows 10.
1. You can connect your bootable Windows 10 USB to your computer. If you have a bootable DVD of Windows 10 on your computer, please insert the same in the optical drive.
2. Open up this computer (My Computer), Right-click on the USB or DVD drive, you can open in new Window option
3. And, double-click on the setup.exe file, you can Click to Yes when you see the User Account Control dialog
In a take time, you will see Get important updates screen with two options:
4. Upon Click the Next button, the setup will start checking for updates and If you choose not right now an option in the old step, you don’t see this screen
5. Next, you should see the License terms & conditions screen where you need to click the Accept button to proceed further
6. Finally, you will see the select what to keep or Ready to Install screen
After installing Windows 10, you will not be asked to activate Windows 10 again after Reinstallation. If you are using an activated Install of Windows 10 and If you have any activation problems, Which you should not use a genuine Windows 10, So please, you can chat with Microsoft support using the Contact Support app in Windows 10. To open it, please type Contact Support in the Start Menu or taskbar find box and then, you can press enter key.
All your files will be where you port them. You will only need to Instal your favorite program again.
Do let us know if you are having any problems while Reinstalling Windows 10.
Visit, our related blog: